No products in the cart.
Hydrating Moisturizer- ULTRA [Dry Skin]
Asili’s Hydrating Moisturizer is a lightweight skin quencher formulated to hydrate normal to oily skin without leaving it sticky or greasy. For those with dry skin the ‘ultra’ formulation is an ideal choice since its boosted with extra shea butter for intensive hydration. Combining with skin-mending vitamin A, collagen-boosting vitamin C and moisturizing vitamin E, this silky-smooth cream smooths fine lines & wrinkles, reduce scars, enhances skin elasticity and minimizes eczema & psoriasis flare-ups. If you’re looking for a natural formulation that is fast-absorbing and effectively quenches your skins thirst, Asili’s hydrating moisturizer is your blessing in a bottle!
– Packed with vitamins E and B, along with minerals like copper and zinc, making it a nourishing treat for skin
– Rich in natural fats that mimic those in the outer layer of the skin
– Helps to fight free radical damage which will in turn help prevent the breakdown of collagen that can lead to crepey skin and
– A powerful astringent that helps protect skin cells
– Reduces blemishes and the appearance of large pores
– Prevents wrinkles
– Lifts and tightens skin to naturally slow signs of aging
ROSEHIP SEED OIL:
– Maintains moisture and keeps the skin feeling hydrated
– Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Reduces the appearance of stretch marks or scars
– Promotes elasticity and firms the skin
– Helps repair sun damage and skin pigmentation
Directions For Use
After cleansing the face, take a pea size amount of the hydrating moisturizer and place small dots around your face and neck. Gently massage in an upward-circular motion. For best results use daily.
Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
Legal/Health & Safety Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Precautions: Some essential oils can cause irritation, sensitization or reactions in some individuals. Even essential oils that have been actively promoted as being remarkably safe to use (i.e. Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil) have caused instances of sensitization for some individuals.
Skin Patch Test: We always recommend an essential oil Skin Patch Test. Prior to using an essential oil for the first time, skin patch testing is often recommended as a method of determining if you have an existing sensitivity/irritation to the natural constituents present in a particular essential oil. Avoid getting the product into the eyes. If product enters the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. [See FAQ for more details]
External use only: Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.