– Bentonite clay is anti-bacterial and anti- inflammatory. It adsorbs and absorbs which means it attracts particles, like dirt and excess oil on your skin.
– Contains a plethora of vitamins and minerals found in Bentonite, it is commonly used topically to aid in relief for several issues like Minor skin irritations, insect bites or stings, blemishes, skin dryness& skin redness.
– Applying Bentonite Clay to scars, acne marks, and stretch marks can help lighten some skin discoloration.
– Activated charcoal effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, and dead skin cells. The result is smooth, supple, and even-toned skin. Dirt, toxins, heavy metals, chemicals, and other poisons are attracted to the charcoal molecules and washed away.
MATCHA GREEN TEA
– Matcha is an excellent ingredient for the skin as well. Matcha is anti-bacterial and contains incredibly high levels of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is helpful in reducing inflammation and to even skin tone. The antioxidants are also known for reducing acne and increasing skin elasticity.
Directions For Use
Asili’s charcoal bentonite mud mask is an excellent choice for cleansing your face. If you’ve never been told, the secret’s out! Bentonite clay and activated charcoal are a dynamic duo. This specially formulated blend Is great for absorbing excess oil and unplugging dirt and toxins from your pores. When your pores are unclogged and impurities below the skins surface are drawn out your skin, they appear smaller giving your skin a clean and clear appearance to restore the youthful look and the feel you want to achieve. The ingredients in this cleanser – activated charcoal, bentonite clay, vitamin C, matcha green tea and our herbal plant based blend– are gentle enough for all skin types.
Sodium Bentonite (Bentonite Clay), Activated charcoal, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Chamaemelum Nobile (Chamomile) Flower, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Salvia Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Flower, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Legal/Health & Safety Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Precautions: Some essential oils can cause irritation, sensitization or reactions in some individuals. Even essential oils that have been actively promoted as being remarkably safe to use (i.e. Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil) have caused instances of sensitization for some individuals.
Skin Patch Test: We always recommend an essential oil Skin Patch Test. Prior to using an essential oil for the first time, skin patch testing is often recommended as a method of determining if you have an existing sensitivity/irritation to the natural constituents present in a particular essential oil. Avoid getting the product into the eyes. If product enters the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. [See FAQ for more details]
External use only: Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.