No products in the cart.
Turmeric Skin Brightening Mud Mask
Asili’s turmeric mud mask is an excellent choice for cleansing your face to encourage a natural and youthful glow. This specially formulated blend possesses great anti-aging benefits and protective properties. The extracts in this concoction are known to treat severe conditions such as psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties work wonders in treating even the trickiest of skin conditions. The cooling properties of turmeric help reduce redness from blemishes and calm inflamed and irritated skin. Also, since turmeric contains the antioxidant curcumin it has been popularized for its ability to lighten pigmentation. Whether you’re struggling with sun-induced freckles and spots, acne scars, or simply want skin to look a little brighter, we’re convinced that this mud mask is a winner!
- Additional information
- Key Ingredients
- Directions For Use
- Legal/Health & Safety Disclaimer
- Reviews (0)
– Contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components.
– Provides glow and luster to the skin.
– Reduces the appearance of dark circles.
– The curcumin it contains is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that reduces excess production of melanin, which helps to even skin tone and lighten scars.
– Bentonite clay is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. It adsorbs and absorbs which means it attracts particles, like dirt and excess oil on your skin.
– Contains a plethora of vitamins and minerals found in Bentonite, it is commonly used topically to aid in relief for several issues like: Minor skin irritations, insect bites or stings, blemishes, skin dryness & skin redness.
– Applying Bentonite Clay to scars, acne marks, and stretch marks can help lighten some skin discoloration.
– Glycyrrhizin, an active in the licorice root, has a strong anti-inflammatory activity that is similar to cortisol and steroids. Steroids are commonly used drugs in treating inflammatory dermatologic conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis.
– Licorice root is known to deliver radiant and brightening effects. It is often effective at fading dark spots!
Directions For Use
Mix Asili’s tumeric mask with honey, and milk in a small bowl and stir. You want your mask to be a thin paste, so adjust the milk as necessary until you get the right consistency. Before applying, cleanse your face to remove dirt and makeup. Apply the mask evenly all over your face, making sure to focus on any inflamed areas. Finish your skin rejuvenating therapy with Asili’s Hydrating Moisturizer to give your face that youthful glow! Repeat once or twice a week. To maximize the shelf life of the mask, store in a cool, dry location away from direct sunlight [refrigerator]. Use the mixed portion for up to one week before discarding.
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Powder, Sodium Bentonite (Bentonite Clay), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root) Flower, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower, (Ginger) Powder, Citrus × limon (Lemon Peel) Powder
Legal/Health & Safety Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Precautions: Some essential oils can cause irritation, sensitization or reactions in some individuals. Even essential oils that have been actively promoted as being remarkably safe to use (i.e. Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil) have caused instances of sensitization for some individuals.
Skin Patch Test: We always recommend an essential oil Skin Patch Test. Prior to using an essential oil for the first time, skin patch testing is often recommended as a method of determining if you have an existing sensitivity/irritation to the natural constituents present in a particular essential oil. Avoid getting the product into the eyes. If product enters the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. [See FAQ for more details]
External use only: Keep out of the reach of children. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.