No products in the cart.
Tibetan Singing Bowl
- AUTHENTIC HAND HAMMERED 3.5” TIBETAN SINGING BOWL SET — This high-quality handcrafted meditation bowl set includes a wooden striker and hand sewn cushion. It is hand hammered in the Himalayan Foothills by Nepalese artisans to be as unique as you are and to create an ambience for emotional calming & healing.
- ENHANCES YOGA, MEDITATION, PRAYER, CHAKRA HEALING AND MINDSET — Asili’s Tibetan singing bowls are used worldwide for yoga, meditation and spiritual healing by energy healers, spirituality practitioners, teachers of all kinds and those just looking to experience a beautiful daily resonance. The sound and vibrations promote a relaxed state perfect for deep meditation, creative thinking and intuitive messages.
- EASILY PLAY MESMERIZING TONES FOR HOLISTIC HEALING — Healing processes are initiated through entraining our brainwaves to synchronize with the perfect resonance of the bowls. You can easily play peaceful and mesmerizing tones on this unique Tibetan singing bowl to create a type of energy medicine that reduces stress and promotes spiritual, mental and physical healing.
- IDEAL SIZE TO BRING ANYWHERE — This bowl set is compact and can easily travel with you everywhere. Bring to yoga classes, the office or retreats. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet sings with pure, layered tones.
- HAND INSPECTED AND TESTED FOR GUARANTEED PERFECT SOUND QUALITY — Asili ensures it produces and sells only the highest quality and best playing Tibetan singing bowl sets by hand inspecting and testing each set for perfect sound quality. We back our quality with a lifetime guarantee.
Don’t Forget Purchase:
Palo Santo (Bursera Graveolens) is a mystical tree that grows on the coast of South America and is related to Frankincense, Myrrh and Copal. In Spanish, the name literally means “Holy Wood”. It is part of the citrus family and has sweet notes of pine, mint and lemon.
Palo Santo is traditionally used for relieving common colds, flu symptoms, stress, asthma, headaches, anxiety, depression, inflammation, emotional pain and more. This wood is great for aromatherapy due to its ability to induce calmness and relaxation. Palo Santo provides an uplifting scent that raises your vibration in preparation for meditation and allows for a deeper connection. It is also said that Palo Santo enhances creativity and brings good fortune and prosperity.
White Sage Smudge Sticks – 6 – 4″ Sage Bundles
For thousands of years the use of smoke, vapor, herbs and incense have been used by various cultures to connect humans with the spirt world. Dried white sage in particular has been used by Native American Shamans for several millennia in ritual to cleanse any evil, anger, illness and conflict. The white sage smoke attaches to negative energy and as it dissipates the field of a person is cleansed. Some ideal times for smudging rituals are: 1)When moving into a new residence 2) When beginning a new job or starting a new business 3) Before and after a guest enters your home 4) Before meditation, yoga or healing session 5)Upon returning home from crowded and noisy situations 6) after an argument or illness.